Are you looking for some great personal finance blogs to follow in 2019? If so, check out this list of the best personal finance blogs to follow this year. From budgeting and saving money tips to investing and retirement planning advice, these blogs have everything you need to get your finances on track in 2019. So, whether youâre looking to get out of debt, save more money, or just better manage your finances, be sure to check out these great personal finance blogs.
est Personal Finance Blogs to Follow in 2019
here are a ton of great personal finance blogs out there and it can be tough to know which ones to follow. Here are our top picks for the best personal finance blogs to follow in 2019:
1. The Budget Mom – https://thebudgetmom.com
The Budget Mom is a great resource for anyone looking to get their finances in order. The blog covers everything from budgeting and saving money to paying off debt and investing. There is also a ton of great information on how to live a frugal lifestyle without sacrificing your quality of life.
2. Frugalwoods – https://www.frugalwoods.com
Frugalwoods is another great personal finance blog that focuses on frugality and simple living. The blog chronicles the journey of a family of three as they strive to pay off debt, save money, and live a more sustainable lifestyle. There are also some great tips and tricks on how to save money on groceries, travel, and more.
3. Modest Money – https://www.modestmoney.com
Modest Money is a personal finance blog that covers a wide range of topics including investing, saving money, credit cards, and more. The blog is written by a team of financial experts who aim to provide readers with actionable advice that can help them improve their financial situation.
ow to Save Money
aving money is a difficult but important task. It requires both self-control and organization. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Make a budget: This will help you track your spending and find areas where you can cut back.
2. Automate your savings: Set up a direct deposit from your paycheck into a savings account. This way, you’ll save without even thinking about it.
3. Live below your means: Spending less than you earn is the key to building up your savings. Try to find ways to save on everyday expenses, like eating out or buying coffee.
4. Invest in yourself: One of the best ways to save money is to invest in your future. Consider saving for retirement or taking courses to improve your skillset.
Saving money requires effort and discipline, but it’s worth it in the long run. By following these tips, you can start building up your savings and reaching your financial goals.
ow to Invest Money
ssuming you would like tips for investing money:
1. Decide what you want to achieve with your investment
2. Consider how much risk you are willing to take
3. Choose the right investment mix for you
4. Start investing and monitor your investment portfolio
Deciding what you want to achieve with your investment is an important first step. Do you want to grow your wealth over time, generate income, or preserve your capital? Your time frame and goals will help guide your decision on how much risk to take.
Risk and return are usually directly related, which means that the higher the potential return of an investment, the higher the risk. But there are different types of risk, including market risk, inflation risk, interest rate risk and liquidity risk. So itâs important to understand the types of risks associated with different investments before making a decision.
The next step is to select the right mix of investments. This is often referred to as asset allocation and refers to dividing your portfolio across different asset classes such as cash, fixed interest, property and shares. The right mix of investments will depend on factors such as your goals, time frame and tolerance for risk.
Once youâve decided on your investment strategy, itâs time to start investing. You can do this yourself or seek professional advice. Once you have invested, itâs important to monitor your portfolio regularly to make sure itâs still on track to achieve your goals.
ow to Manage Debt
ebt can be a difficult thing to manage, but there are steps you can take to make it more manageable. First, you need to create a budget and stick to it. This will help you see where your money is going and where you can cut back. Second, you need to make a plan for paying off your debt. This may mean making some sacrifices, but it will be worth it in the long run. Finally, you need to stay disciplined and motivated. This means staying on top of your payments and not letting your debt get the best of you.
oney Saving Tips
. Make a budget and stick to it. Determine what you need and want, and then figure out how much money you can realistically save each month. Once you have your budget, automate your savings so you donât have to think about it.
2. Invest in yourself. One of the best ways to save money is to invest in your own education and career. By increasing your skills and knowledge, you can land a better paying job and earn more money over the long term.
3. Live below your means. One of the simplest ways to save money is to simply spend less than you earn. When you live below your means, you automatically have money left over to save each month. Try scaling back on your expenses in order to free up more cash to save.
4. Save your windfalls. When you receive a bonus at work or a tax refund, resist the urge to spend it all. Instead, put some of that extra cash into savings so you can grow your nest egg even faster.
5.Create a debt repayment plan. If you have high-interest debt, it can be tough to save money each month. Create a plan to pay off your debt as quickly as possible so you can focus on saving instead of worrying about debt repayments.
. Make a list of your expenses: The first step to creating a budget is understanding your spending patterns. Track where you are spending your money for at least two weeks. This will give you a clear picture of where your money goes and where you can cut back.
2. Find ways to save: Once you know where your money is going, look for ways to save. There are many ways to save money, such as cooking at home instead of eating out, carpooling, and using coupons.
3. Set a budget and stick to it: Once you have found ways to save, set a budget and stick to it. A budget will help you track your spending and make sure you are not spending more than you can afford.
4. Review your budget regularly: It is important to review your budget regularly to make sure you are still on track. This will help you make adjustments as needed so that you can stay on budget and reach your financial goals.
rugal Living Tips
. Keep your rug clean – vacuum it regularly and spot clean spills as soon as they happen.
2. Protect your rug from sun damage by keeping it out of direct sunlight.
3. Prevent wear and tear by placing your rug in a low-traffic area.
inancial Planning Tips
tart by knowing your current financial situation. This means knowing your net worth, which is your assets – your savings, your home equity, and your retirement accounts – minus your liabilities. Once you know where you stand today, you can begin planning for tomorrow.
Save regularly and automatically. The best way to save money is to make it automatic. Set up a recurring transfer from your checking account to your savings account or retirement account so you don’t even have to think about it.
Create a budget and stick to it. A budget is a roadmap that tells you where your money is going. Once you know where your money is going, you can make changes so you are spending less than you earn and have money left over to save.
Pay yourself first. When you get paid, put some money into savings before you spend any on other things. This will help you make sure you are always saving something, even when times are tough.
Make a plan. Knowing where you want to be financially in the future will help you make choices today that will get you there tomorrow. If retirement is your goal, then saving and investing should be a priority. If owning a home is your goal, then saving for a down payment should be a priority. Having a plan will help keep you focused and on track.
ersonal Finance Advice
here is no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to personal finance advice. However, there are some general principles that can help guide you in making financial decisions that are right for you.
Some personal finance advice includes:
1. Make a budget and stick to it.
2. Live below your means.
3. Invest in yourself.
4. Save for the future.
5. Get rid of debt.
6. Build an emergency fund.
7. Give back to others.
Money Management Tips
Best personal finance blogs for millennials
-Best personal finance blogs for women
-Best personal finance blogs for men
-Best personal finance blogs for beginners
-Best personal finance blogs for seniors
-Best personal finance blogs for stay at home moms
-Best personal finance blogs for entrepreneurs
-Best personal finance blogs for debt reduction
-Best personal finance blogs for saving money